skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ZACH'S 8TH GRADE PE PAGE
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My long-term goal
My long- term goal is to play professional football. I will accomplish this by practicing, working out, and making it to a division one college. I plan on working rally hard to achieve this goal.
2 comments:
cjonesqb
said...
Huskers Suck
November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Meghans8th grade page
said...
ya
November 20, 2008 at 7:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nebraska Cornhuskers
BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
my chion
HELLO MY NAME IS MASTER CHEIF LOALOALLOALOALO!!!!!!!!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(1)
My long-term goal
About Me
zrcarpenter
I love to play sports and I am very active. My favorite sport is football. I also like the Nebraska Corn huskers and the Denver Broncos.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Huskers Suck
ya
Post a Comment